- Serves 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick and easy dairy, egg and nut free treat. So easy even your kids could make it.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 - 4 Bananas (4 small, 3 medium)
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Soy milk (or any type of milk that suits you)
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
Notes... You can substitiute soy milk for any milk depending on the allergy, thinner milks like rice will need less to moisten the mixer.
- Preheat oven at 180° fan forced and grease your pan
- Mash bananas and add oil, stirring until combined well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pouring into cake or bread pan and bake for 25 - 45 minutes depending on the deepth of your pan.
Recipe Bananna And Blueberry Cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.