- Serves 4
- 4.5 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2kg American-style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
- Cut pork into pieces to fit into the inner pot of the cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish; add pork, turn to coat in marinade. Cover; refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Transfer pork and marinade to the cooker. Add sauce.
- Seal lid, cook on SLOW COOK HIGH TEMP for 4 hours or cook on MEAT/POULTRY in pressure cooker for 30 minutes. Press START.
- Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid); skimming fat from surface, cook until source has reduced to about 1 and 3/4 cups.
- Season to taste. Serve pork drizzled with sauce.
Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained. Set the valve to SEAL position. Check that the float valve is in the down position.