This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2kg American-style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
- Cut pork into pieces to fit into the inner pot of the cooker. Combine remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish; add pork, turn to coat in marinade. Cover; refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Transfer pork and marinade to the cooker. Add sauce.
- Seal lid, cook on SLOW COOK HIGH TEMP for 4 hours or cook on MEAT/POULTRY in pressure cooker for 30 minutes. Press START.
- Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid); skimming fat from surface, cook until source has reduced to about 1 and 3/4 cups.
- Season to taste. Serve pork drizzled with sauce.