- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This dish has a strong but delicate flavour. It is a great dinner party side dish when you want to impress.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 'cups' plain flour (used 00 in this recipe)- cup size is as per pasta machine cup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 150ml cream
- 100g blue cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 80g walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh beans
- Make the pasta in the Phillips Pasta and Noodle maker using the penne disc. Using the flour, eggs till the 2 cup line and 1 tsp of oil.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water. When almost al dente add the beans to the pot
- Heat the cream, blue cheese and parmesan in a pot and pour over the cooked pasta
- Sprinkle with walnuts and season well with salt and pepper
- Serving suggestion: Serve with beef strips and tomato
In this recipe I used the 00 Italian flour. It made a very slight difference to the pasta when using the Phillips Pasta and Noodle maker. The pasta was a little softer however the improvement was ever so slight. Very impressive that the pasta machine can create such a great product even when using the cheapest ingredient.