- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick and easy breakfast or snack for the kids that can be made the night before. This would be enough for 2 serves for my daughter. Use whatever size cup/bowl you would like and adjust accordingly.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1.5 Weetbix
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 c Purée mango
- 3/4 c Mixed berries
- Crumble up some weetbix as the base
- Top with some purée mango
- Add a couple of teaspoon of Greek yoghurt
- Add half a handful of frozen berries
- And repeat step 1 through to step 4
Use whatever fruits you would like, doesn’t have to be purées or frozen, fresh works too!