- Serves 3
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick dish with quinoa.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups hot water
- half butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 200 grams feta cheese, cubed
- olive oil
- Set the oven at 200 degrees. In a baking dish mix the butternut squash with some olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- In an ovenproof dish with a lid, mix the quinoa with the hot water and some salt. Close the lid.
- When the 10 minutes have passed, put the quinoa oven dish in the oven together with the butternut squash. Bake for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the cubed feta cheese with olive oil and salt. When quinoa and butter squash are ready, mix all together and serve. Enjoy!
If you want, you could add sun-dried tomato strips. This recipe works very well with burghul too.