- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Gooey warm Campfire Brie on crusty bread is the perfect thing to have while camping these school holidays…or anytime! The flavours in this are out of this world, and will definitely turn your camping food into glamping food!
Campfire Brie … yes please!
Ingredients (makes 1 Brie)
- 1 Medium- large Brie cheese
- 1 cup Assorted cherry tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- 10 Basil leaves, cut into strips
- Garlic, crushed, to taste
- Drizzle of oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the Brie into a heat proof/oven safe baking dish, set aside
- Mix the tomatoes, oil, salt & pepper, garlic and basil in a small dish and stir to evenly coat
- Pour on top of the cheese and carefully place onto a wire rack over some coals in the fire – you don’t want it over flames, just the coals
- Allow to heat up gently until you can feel the cheese is heated through and soft on the inside. Test by gently and carefully pressing on the side of the cheese. This step takes around 10-12 minutes
- Carefully cut a few small slits in the cheese towards the base so that the melted cheese can seep out, and return to the coals for a further 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and serve melted cheese with crusty bread!
We think Kel's Gooey warm Campfire Brie is incredible ... so yummy in fact, we'd be having it in the oven too! If you like the idea of this cheesy, cheesy yumminess, you might also like:
Recipe Campfire Brie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.