Get into the Christmas spirit this holiday season with this festive Caprese Christmas Wreath!
This festive take on an Italian classic salad is a must have this Christmas, because who doesn’t love a good caprese salad at the best of times?
Summer is the season for juicy ripe tomatoes, so do yourself a favour and pair them with generous slivers of mozzarella, aromatic basil and prosciutto.
Topped with a beautiful Balsamic Dressing from Paul Newman’s Own, this dish is a winner for us!
Paul Newman’s Own makes great tasting products using high quality ingredients. Sporting new look packaging, Paul Newman’s Own products are manufactured in Australia, and 2023 marks the 40th anniversary of the product being sold in Australia.
Thanks to Paul Newman’s Own and the Newman’s Own Foundation, this beautiful centerpiece not only adds festive charm to your table but also supports a noble cause. They’re all about making Radically Good Food and doing Radically Good by giving away 100% of their profits to help kids in need.
The Newman’s Own Foundation nourishes and transforms the lives of children who face adversity, with 100% of Profits used to Help Kids. This year they are helping Aussie kids who face serious illness experience the fun and freedom of camp.
Spread joy, love, and caprese this holiday season!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- Sliced big red tomatoes
- Mozzarella balls sliced
- Thin sliced ribbons of prosciutto
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Paul Newman’s Own balsamic dressing
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the big tomato and mozzarella slices in a circle on a round platter.
- Twirl and place ribbons of prosciutto throughout.
- Scatter the roma tomatoes.
- Garnish with basil leaves and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Drizzle with Paul Newman's Own Balsamic Salad Dressing and a final little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.