- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
Caramel Cheesecake is always massively popular. Caramel, Cream Cheese and a Biscuit Base with dark chocolate drizzled on top … what’s not to love!
This super easy No-Bake Caramel Cheesecake is awesome … it only takes 30 minutes to make plus chilling time.
Whether you are making a sweet treat for your family or you have been asked to bring along something for dessert, this Caramel Cheesecake is going to have everyone sending you kissy emojis!
Have you tried this Caramel Cheesecake before? Or do you have your very own version? We’d love to know!
Thanks so much to MoM Member Stacey for sharing this recipe with us all xx
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 125g Plain biscuits, crushed
- 60g Unsalted butter
- 3 tsp Gelatine
- 3 tbsp Hot water
- 1 can Nestle Caramel Top 'N' Fill
- 300ml Cream
- 50g Dark cooking chocolate
- 250g Cream cheese
- Combine biscuit crumbs and the butter, press into base of 23cm flan pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
- Using an electric beater; beat cream cheese until smooth. Add 3/4 of the Nestle Caramel Top N Fill, add cream, beat until smooth. Beat gelatine into cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly over crumb crust.
- Whisk remaining caramel to a smooth consistency and spoon over the cheesecake.
- Melt the chocolate and swirl over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate until set.
This Caramel Cheesecake got your mouth watering? Yesss! Why not try some of these other Cheesecake Recipes from MoM CookClub ...
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.