Yummy cookie recipe for Caramilk fans!
Ingredients (makes 24 Cookies)
- 3/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Oats
- 360 grams Cadbury Caramilk Chocolate (2 x 180 g blocks)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large bowl, beat the butter until smooth and fluffy (2 minutes). Add the sugars and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy (4 minutes). Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth again.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients (except the Caramilk). Gradually add this mixture to the wet ingredients, half at a time. Stir until combined. Crush the Caramilk into small pieces and combine.
- Use a medium size cookie scoop or spoon (about a tablespoon in size) to drop the dough onto a large baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven before the cookies are browned and when they still look soft in the center. Let them cool on the same tray for 10 minutes; this will allow them to finish baking without overcooking.
This recipe can be used with your favourite chocolate bar (milk chocolate is good, too)