- Serves 3
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These Cheesy Smashed Potatoes are … Crispy, Cheesy and an absolute Smash Hit! A great addition to the family meal – just try stopping everyone at one!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 9 Chat potatoes skin on
- olive oil to drizzle
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- sprig rosemary
- Set oven to 200 deg.
- Microwave potatoes for 7 minutes, transfer to a baking dish
- squash with a fork or potato masher. Drizzle with olive oil, Sprinkle with salt and rosemary leaves.
- Sprinkle a good amount of parmesan on each potato
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden
Tasty cheese can be used instead of parmesan for a different flavor