- Makes 32
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
The kids will love these delicious chewy choc chip biscuits in their lunchbox or for an after school treat!
Ingredients (makes 32 Biscuits)
- 150 gram Butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 150 gram Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 180 gram Rolled oats
- 150 gram Choc chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugars until light and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla, beating until well combined.
- Sift the flour and baking powder over the mixture. Add the oats and choc chips and stir until well combined.
- Roll tablespoon amounts of the mixture into balls and flatten slightly. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on tray for 5 minutes before cooking completely on a wire rack.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.