- Makes 2 Serves
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Scary savoury halloween dish guaranteed to delight the kids! Perfect if you want to even out all the sweet treats they’ll get from trick or treating
Ingredients (makes 2 Serves )
- 8 Ingham's Chicken Breast Chipees (or 4 x Free Range Freezer Chicken Tenderloins if you want fatter fingers!)
- 8 Blanched Almonds
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 Pack of Spaghetti
- A handful Fresh Basil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Pine nuts
- A handful Fresh Spinach (Optional)
- Any veg to serve (raw carrots, capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes
Notes... If you want the witches fingers to look fat and swollen, go for Ingham's Free Range Tenderloins but if you prefer the scrawny Witch look, the chipees are just perfect!!
- Pre-heat oven to 230 C and place a large pan of water on the hob to boil . Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Dip each end of the Ingham's chipees into the beaten egg and place the almond on the end as the witche's fingernail, continue until all have a fingernail!
- Place the chippes in the oven - set the time for 14 mins (220c if you opt for Free Range Frozen Chicken Tendeloins and 20 mins) . Place the spaghetti in the boiling water
- Meanwhile, make the green pesto hair colour by blitzing the olive oil, pine nuts, basil and fresh spinach (optional I just sneak it in for extra veg and it makes the ghoulish hair extra green!). Once the timer goes off take out the witch's fingers and drain the pasta. Mix the pesto with the pasta and place the ghoulish hair on a plate along with the fingers and serve with their favourite veg
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.