An easy dairy free choc chip cookie with a sugar replacement. Feel free to use brown sugar if you aren’t guessed on reducing sugar.
Ingredients (makes 20 Cookies)
- 125g Flora Buttery
- 165g Whole Earth brown sugar replacement
- 1 Egg
- 255g Self raising flour, sifted
- 200g Choc chips
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees fan forced and line cookie trays with baking paper
- Using an electric mixer beat sugar replacement and flora buttery for 5 mins or until colour has lightened. Add egg and beat till combined
- Stir in sifted flour and oil, use your hands to bring dough together. Add in oil and choc chips
- Roll equal amounts into balls and flatten slightly on tray
- Bake for 14 minutes
- Will be very soft when first out of the oven. Leave the cookies for 5 minutes to cool and set
Feel free to use butter and brown sugar in place of flora and sugar replacement if you wish.