- Makes 2
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
This delicious chocolate loaf is made with zucchini and carrot to make a moist and rich chocolate bread.
Ingredients (makes 2 Loafs)
- 2.5 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tspn Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tspn Baking Powder
- 1 Tspn Salt
- 1 Tspn Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cup Grated Zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Grated Carrot
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Yoghurt
- 1/3 Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Choc Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Spray 2 bread tins with oil.
- In large bowl, whisk dry ingredients (excluding choc chips).
- In another bowl, whisk wet ingredients.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry stirring with spatula until combined. Stir in choc chips.
- Pour mixture evenly into two loaf tins.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Freezer Friendly, if you slice once cooled and wrap individually you can grab as you go. Defrost in microwave for 45-60 seconds or let thaw.