- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Inspired by the recipe “Chocolate Walnut Cake” from the Philips All-in-One Cooker cookbook. The result is amazing. So soft and tasty!!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 4 eggs
- 225 grams coconut sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 60 grams white spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 120 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 100 grams almond meal
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add sugar and beat until the cream turns creamy. Add butter and keep mixing. Then add the flours, baking powder and the melted chocolate.
- Spray base and sides of the Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot with coconut oil spray, add the mixture and smooth the top.
- Lock the lid. Set the valve to “Bake” position. Press the BAKE button, set cooking time for 50 minutes and press START.
- When cooked let it cool, gently take it out of the pot and dust with icing sugar.