- Makes 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Need a pancake recipe that only requires one mixing bowl? This Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe is for you!
Everyone loves a pancake and whether it’s for a lazy weekend breakfast, morning tea with friends or school lunchbox treats for the kids, pancakes are always a winner.
Everyone has a different pancake recipe – some whip, some blend and some will only ever mix by hand. We love the super cute little tiny chocolate chips used in this recipe!
Our favourite Choc Chips for this recipe are Absolute Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (order today for $20 OFF your first order).
What’s your method when it comes to making pancakes? We’d love you to let us know in the comments.
Ingredients (makes 6 Pancakes)
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 cup Milk (can use coconut, almond or dairy milk)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla extract and vegetable oil and stir until combined but lumpy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Pour ¼ cup of batter for each pancake into the pan. When the top starts to get bubbly, flip over and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Top with powdered sugar and serve with pure maple syrup, if desired.