- Serves 12
- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These Chocolate Choc Chip Muffins are just so quick and easy. I made 24 mini muffins but you can make 12 larger muffins with the same ingredients.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 Muffins)
- 2 1/4 cups Self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Castor sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Milk
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Grease muffin tray and add mixture evenly.
- Place in over at 18C for 20-30 minutes until knife comes out of centre clean.
I made mini muffins which makes 24 or you can make 12 normal size muffins.