- Makes 1
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
A yummy chocolate cake with a twist.
Ingredients (makes 1 cake)
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Crunchie sprinkles
- 20 Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan forced). Grease your cake pan. Place flour, eggs and milk in to a mixing bowl and mix together on a medium speed.
- Add cocoa, butter, sugar and half of the crunchie sprinkles. Mix on a high speed until mix is smooth (except the sprinkles). Add marshmallow leave a few for placing on top. Mix through with a spatula.
- Put mix in your cake tin, add the rest of the marshmallows and sprinkles on top. Put in oven for 35-40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Put a small amount of sprinkles on top. Serve with ice cream or cream.
I sometimes add a tsp of mint essence instead of the sprinkles just for something different.