This chocolate lava pudding is easy to make and tastes amazing!
Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers with only 10 ProPoints value per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 100g Weight Watchers Canola Spread
- 90g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup (35g) plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Melt 10g spread in a small saucepan over low heat. Lightly grease four 1⁄2 cup (125ml) capacity dariole moulds with melted spread. Place in refrigerator until required.
- Place remaining spread and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Sift flour over chocolate mixture in saucepan and whisk to combine. Gradually whisk in eggs until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared moulds (no more than two-thirds full). Place moulds on a baking tray and bake for 8–10 minutes or until edges are set and centre is still wobbly. Cool puddings in moulds for 1 minute before turning out onto serving plates (see tip). Dust puddings with icing sugar and serve with raspberries.