- Serves 6
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
This is a recipe handed down by my grandma and it’s my mum’s favourite thing to eat.. I have lots of beautiful memories making this with my mum and my grandma.. A big piece of this with a hot cuppa.. you are in heaven..
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 tbs Butter
- 3 cups Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2cups Flour
- 2/3 cups Cocoa powder
- 7tbs Sugar
- 4 cups Whipped Cream
- 12 Strawberries
- Make the crepes by melting the butter and allowing it to brown slightly. Set aside. In the same pot, warm the milk. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, and sugar. Mix in eggs. Gradually mix in butter and warm milk. Chill.
- On a nonstick skillet over medium heat, pour ¼ cup of crepe batter, and tip the pan to cover the entire bottom surface. Cook until bottom surface of crepe begins to brown, then flip. Repeat until all of the crepe batter is used. Let the crepes cool down. Stack crepes on top of each other, with whipped cream between each layer.
- For the ganache, bring 1 cup of heavy cream and 4 tbs of sugar to a boil, and pour over 200g of chocolate and 1tbs of butter. Let cool.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and ganache
Recipe Chocolate Mille Crepes Cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.