- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A super simple, quick chocolate mousse recipe which has minimal ingredients.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 125g dark eating chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbs caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Melt chocolate in microwave proof bowl, then cool a little.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks then beat in the sugar and salt beating until dissolved.
- Mix the egg yolks in the melted chocolate,
- Mix through 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture then fold in the rest.
- Allow to firm up in fridge for 3 hours or overnight.
This it made even better with a couple of tablespoons of Cointreau or any liquor that you like.