- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Meal prep at its best! Make a few and they're ready to eat for the next few mornings!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 cup Dairy free milk of choice (I use coconut milk)
- ¼ cup Chia seeds (40g)
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter ,(or nut butter of choice)
- 1-2 tbsp Sweetener of choice (maple syrup, honey, agave etc)
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Divide between 2 small bowls or glasses.
- Cover with clingwrap and refrigerate for 2-3h or overnight.
- Top with fresh berries, more nut butter or what ever you like! Enjoy.