Ingredients (makes 1 large cake)
- 2 X 700gram Mudcake mixes (Greens make a good one)
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Water
- 2/3 Cup Oil (vegetable works best)
- 100 Gram Bar Toblerone (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Thickened Cream
- 300 Gram Dark Cooking Chocolate - grated
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Liqueur
- Prepare cake mixes as directed, spoon into a greased lined tin. Top with Toblerone, and swirl gently through.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour 20 minutes, or until cooked.
- Gently heat cream, and stir through cooking chocolate and liqueur. Stir until smooth. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Pour over cake, and chill until chocolate sets. Decorate with milk and white chocolate curls (melt 200grams chocolate, pour over the back of a baking tray, just before it sets run a spoon across to make curls - ice cream scoops will make larger, softer curls)