This delicious recipe was provided by the talented Jodi of @jodiskitchen
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 80g dark chocolate (chocolate base)
- 1 tbs Mayver's Hulled Tahini (chocolate base)
- 1.5 tbs Mayver's Hulled Tahini
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together tree ingredients until smooth. Spoon 1/2 tsp into each tree mould and pop into the freezer to set.
- Melt chocolate and stir in tahini. Spoon 1 tsp into the base of mini cupcake moulds. Add a tree to each and pop into the freezer to set. Store in the fridge or freezer.