- Makes 20
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
The kids are bound to LOVE this Clinker slice!
Ingredients (makes 20 pieces)
- 180g Clinkers
- 250g malt biscuits
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter
- 250g chocolate
- Crush biscuits and Clinkers in a food processor. Mix together.
- Heat condensed milk and butter in saucepan on low. When melted, mix with Clinkers and biscuit mix.
- Spread into 17 cm x 27 cm baking dish or pan and allow to set in the fridge.
- Melt chocolate and pour over slice. Return to fridge to set.
Substitute the Clinkers with any of the following: M&M's, Smarties, Peppermint Crisp, lolly bananas, Maltesers, lolly raspberries or Jaffas.