- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A delicious family pleaser !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 700 grams Ingham's diced chicken breasts
- 1 large brown onion, sliced thickly
- 2 cloves Garlic , minced or chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh coriander , chopped
- 1 Teaspoon brown sugar
Notes... Serve with Naan bread or rice. Use more or less coconut cream to obtain desired thickness for the sauce.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large fry pan. Stir fry chicken until lightly browned
- Remove chicken, heat remaining oil in same pan , stir fry onion, garlic ,and ginger until onion softens. Add spices, stir fry until fragrant
- Add tomato and return chicken to the pan with remaining ingredients.
- Stir fry until heated through
Recipe Coconut Chicken Curry
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.