A delicious chicken dish! Lovely with a salad! We made this GF by using GF flour and breadcrumbs.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g chicken breast - cut in half to make thinner
- 1 cup flour (use GF if preferred)
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (use GF if preferred)
- 2 cups coconut
- pinch salt and pepper
- dash oil for the pan
- Cut the chicken breast to make thinner portions.
- Add salt and pepper to the flour and mix the breadcrumbs and coconut together in a separate bowl.
- Coat the chicken in the flour then the egg and then the breadcrumb/coconut mixture.
- Cook in a fairly hot pan but be careful it does not burn! Enjoy with a salad or veggies!