- Serves 3
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This coconut panacotta is an easy dessert, best of all it’s egg, nut and dairy free.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 can Coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 4 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla essence
- Rasberries (optional)
- Heat coconut cream in pot mix in gelatin stir until dissolved. Add vanilla essence and honey or maple syrup and mix until smooth and you can't see any lumps.
- Pour mixture in little cups. 1 can of coconut cream should make about 3 servings. Put in fridge to set leave for about 5 hours.
- Add cinnamon and raspberries for extra taste.