A delicious and great looking dish that is very easy to make
Ingredients (serves 7)
- 400g Pouring Cream
- 40g Icing Sugar
- 300g Greek Coconut Yoghourt
- 6g (3 leaves) Gelatine
- 2 teaspoon Coconut Milk
- 25g Toasted Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- Combine pouring cream and icing sugar and cook in a medium heat for about 5-7 minutes or until it is heated through.
- In the meantime soak the gelatine in cold water for about 4 minutes.
- Remove the cream from the heat and add the soaked gelatine, mixing until dissolved.
- Add the yoghourt, coconut milk and vanilla paste, and mix it through.
- Pour the mixture in small cups, or containers, and take it to the fridge for about 4 hours or until it is set.
- To assemble just get boiling water and insert the cup/container for just few seconds. Turn it on a plate and sprinkle some of the toasted coconut flakes.