- Serves 6
- Makes 10
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Cookie pizza anyone! Yes please.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 10 )
- 1/3 cup Butter (softened)
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cup Flour (all purpose)
- 2 cup Mini m&ms or (Chocolate chips)
- 1 cup Sugar (white or brown)
- Add flour and ingredients above in a mixing bowl (don't add the toppings m&ms or chips til last)
- Once mixture is combined use your hands to smooth out the dough. Then line a round cake dish with baking paper place dough flattened into a round shape.
- Once perfectly rounded and flat add your pizza toppings on while preheating the oven to 160°
- Pop in the cookie pizza and bake for around 40 minutes, then gently remove the pizza onto a cutting board and use a pizza cutter to slice up your cookie pizza.