- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
- 2 Tins Corned Beef
- 2 Beef Stock Cubes
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas or Corn ( or both )
- 1 Cup Flour ( to thicken )
- 1 Tspn Baking Powder & small amount of water ( to thicken )
- Peel & Dice Potatoes and Carrots
- Boil Potatoes & Carrots together with the stock cubes until almost cooked.
- While waiting for those start to prepare thickening by mixing Flour & baking powder with a small amount of water until you get doughy chunks.
- Add Corned Beef & frozen Vege's. & warm through.
- Add prepared thickening and stir through & cook for a further 5 mins.