- Serves 3
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Try pomegranate and quinoa this Christmas season. A nice combination!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
- seeds from half pomegranate
- 1 medium can tuna in springwater
- half red capsicum, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 100 grams feta cheese, diced
- 1 handful pecan nuts, chopped
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- In a saucepan bring water (or vegetable stock) to boil together with the quinoa and a pinch of salt. Cook for around 14 minutes, till nice fluffy. Add liquid if necessary.
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients, except the pecans. Season with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Add the quinoa to the bowl and, as last, the pecans. Serve and enjoy!
This dish is nice cold too!