- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
Inspired by a key lime pie this is a decadent indulgent dessert with a tangy twist
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 Packet scotch fingers, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 2 cups Thickened cream
- 2 Tablespoons icing sugar
- 250g Cream cheese
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Lime juice
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 20cm spring-form pan. Refrigerate
- In a large bowl beat cream until stiff peaks form. Add icing sugar.
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese, condensed milk and line juice until blended well. Fold in the whipped cream then spoon mixture into prepared crust. Refrigerate.
- To decorate, pipe whipped cream with a few drops of green food colouring for affect.