- Serves 5
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Creamy potato soup with no added dairy. Great for toddler food. My 2 year old loves it.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 6 Potatoes cut in cubes
- 2 cubes Vegetable stock
- Half cup Rice milk (or any milk you would like to use)
- Add to taste Salt, Pepper, Parsley
- flakes Chilli
- 1 onion
- half clove of garlic or diced garlic
- In a big pot put your chopped onions and peeled and chopped potatoes in.
- Add the vegetable stock, a jug of boiling water. Add garlic and spices.
- When potatoes are soft remove from heat and blend until creamy. Add milk while blending. Sprinkle chilli on top for a yummy taste.
Great for those fussy toddler eaters.