- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
I love this as a quick easy meal. It's easy to prepare and always a hit!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Chicken fillets, cut in halves length ways
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp Paprika
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Plain flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- Mix the Parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt & pepper and plain flour in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken in the egg mix, and then coat in the Parmesan mix.
- Put the fillets on a wire rack over a tray, sprinkle with a small amount more Parmesan cheese, and then spoon (drizzle) melted butter over the top.
- Cook in a 200 degree oven for around 40 minutes or until cooked through
- Top with fresh parsley to serve