- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 5 Ingredients
A show stopper entree your guests will love!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Small Camembert cheeses
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- oil for shallow frying
- 1 jar cranberry sauce
Notes... These can crumbed and kept in the fridge ready to go for quicker meal preparation the night before they're needed.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees, and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Dip each Camembert cheese into the egg and then press lightly into the breadcrumbs to coat. Repeat this step two times per cheese so that it is completely coated in crumb. Place into fridge for 30 minutes to cool completely
- Heat oil, and shallow fry on both sides until golden brown in colour. Transfer to a paper towel lined tray briefly to absorb any excess oil, and then place on the baking tray.
- Place into oven for 6-8 minutes until you can feel the cheese softened, and they are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, top with cranberry sauce and serve with a salad and some crunchy bread.
Recipe Crumbed Individual Camembert Cheese with Cranberry Sauce
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.