- Makes 25
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A super easy fudge that is a hit every time!
Ingredients (makes 25 pieces of fudge)
- 400g Good quality milk chocolate
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Crunchie bars, smashed up
- Add the chocolate and condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl and put in for 30 second bursts until melted together.
- Pour half the chocolate mix into a lined 20cm x 20cm square cake tin, then sprinkle surface with half the Crunchie pieces.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mix over the top, and then sprinkle with the rest of the Crunchie pieces.
- Put into the fridge for 2 hours, then cut into cubes and serve!
Crunchie can be substituted with any other chocolate bar if wanted. Peppermint crisp is delicious! Store it in the fridge in an air tight container for up to a week (if it lasts that long!)