- Makes 25
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A super easy fudge that is a hit every time!
Ingredients (makes 25 pieces of fudge)
- 400g Good quality milk chocolate
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Crunchie bars, smashed up
- Add the chocolate and condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl and put in for 30 second bursts until melted together.
- Pour half the chocolate mix into a lined 20cm x 20cm square cake tin, then sprinkle surface with half the Crunchie pieces.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mix over the top, and then sprinkle with the rest of the Crunchie pieces.
- Put into the fridge for 2 hours, then cut into cubes and serve!