I used all leftover ingredients for the week as a cheap snack. Depending on how you cut the slice it will make 12/24 slices.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12/24 )
- 4 cup Cornflakes
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 100g Butter
- 6 table spoons Milo
- 1 cup Melted cooking chocolate (brown)
- 1/2 cup Melted cooking chocolate (white)
- 2 cup Coconut shredded
- Crush cornflakes in the blender high for 3 minutes
- Add crushed cornflakes to mixing bowl and add the Milo and coconut, Mix all together
- Add in the condensed milk and butter and prepare those arm muscles to mix this bad boy into shape.
- Once mixed get out a baking tray or container lay down a sheet of baking paper then add mix on-top and press down hard to make a solid square.
- Heat the cooking chocolate in the microwave starting with the brown first layer generously on-top of the slice. Move onto the white chocolate heat in the microwave then use a fork to create drizzle across the slice. Let it set and ready to eat in 30 minutes.