- Serves 5
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 500gm chicken (I used breast but thigh should work just fine)
- 1-2 cups plain flour
- 4 cups cornflakes, lightly crushed
- 2-3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 160C if fan forced
- Cut up the chicken in to pieces approximately 3-5cm long and 2cm thick
- Place eggs, flour and Cornflakes in separate bowls.
- Cover chicken pieces in flour, then egg and then roll in Cornflakes. You may need to press them on slightly.
- Place on lined greased tray.
- Bake in over for 30minutes until they darken in colour slightly. Adjust time depending on your oven
- Serve with your favourite salad or vegetables and dipping sauce
This is a favourite of my children.