- Serves 6
- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A yummy, easy to make recipe, that will give you the sugar hit you need, healthily!
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 12 )
- 1 cup Brown Dates
- 2 Tablespoons Black Chia Seeds
- 1 cup muelsi
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Vitamise- 1 cup dates 2 tablespoons black chia seeds 1 cups muesli 1 cup coconut milk
- Place in bowl and stir through 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut.
- Spoon a ball of mixture into a plate of desiccated coconut and roll into a ball.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes. Enjoy!