- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Quick and healthy stir fry recipe that has endless options of how it can be made.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 tsp Garlic paste/minced garlic
- 2 tsp Minced ginger
- 250 g Asian noodles of your choice
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Celery stalks, diced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 C Cabbage, shredded
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger, set aside.
- Cook noodles as required. If fresh these will cook in about 5 minutes, if from a package follow the directions on the pack as they will most likely already be cooked and will just need to be submerged in water for 2-3 minutes to separate.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a wok and add celery, carrot and onion.
- Cook vegetables for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add cabbage and mix together. Cover and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add sauce and noodles and stir until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Dish up and enjoy.
This recipe is great because you can add in any vegetables that you have around the house and there is always the option of adding in some meat as well. Tip: If you're adding in more vegetables then what is listed in the recipe I would recommend doubling the noodles and sauce to ensure you have a good noodle to vegetable ratio.