- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Easy and quick recipe for school lunchboxes. Great for party too. I use ice cream sticks so it is easy to eat, easy to hold.
Ingredients (makes 20 20)
- 1 pack Ingham's chicken meatballs
- 1 egg Lightly beaten
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Ice cream sticks
- Dip the Ingham's chicken meatballs into the beaten egg one by one.
- Then roll them into panko breadcrumbs until fully coated
- Insert the lollipop stick into the meatballs and ready to be fried.
- After golden brown, dry on the rack to keep them crispy
Recipe Dragon Feet
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.