- Serves 3
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Mille-Feuille is such a beautiful dessert … it even sounds elegant. You might think it would be tricky to make but this Easy Mille-Feuille will have you whipping this up every time you need a sweet treat.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 Borg's Puff Pastry sheets
- 1 bowl Foster Clarks Custard powder
- 1 Extra Puff pastry sheets for crumble and milk chocolate buttons.
Notes... NOTE: You can cut pastry sheet into any shape you like. and use any brand of Custard or Puff PASTRY Its very easy and quick to make and perfect for kids parties and Dinner parties.Have you ever tried to make a Mille-Feuille? We'd love to know what you think of this recipe if you try it (tell us in the comments below). Here are some other recipes that feature custard you might like to try:
- Cut Borg's puff pastry sheet in to 4 equal squares so 2 sheets will cut into 8 squares. Bake it in the oven as per directions. Also bake the 3rd pastry sheet and either make crumble with your hands or do it in a blender.
- Make Custard as per the directions of the packet. I make about a medium sized bowl of custard ,make sure the consistency of the custard is a bit thick as compared to normal custard and then while it is hot I added milk chocolate buttons any brand just to give it enough chocolate flavour. (adding chocolate is optional)
- Let the puff pastry and custard cool down. Now put one square of puff pastry on a plate and spread the custard on it then put the other pastry square and spread custard on eat, keep repeating the steps until all the puff pastry sheets are layered with custard. Now spread the remaining custard on the top pastry sheet and spread the crushed puff pastry on the top and sides of the cake. Keep it in fridge for 4-5 hours and ENJOY...
Recipe Easy Mille-Feuille
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.