- Serves 10
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A quick and easy no bake cheesecake that is sure to impress!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 1/2 cup Oreos (cream removed)
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 250 g packet Kraft Philadelphia original cream cheese block, room temperature
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pack thickened cream, chilled
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 7 pcs strawberries
- 1 tbsp strawberry gelatin powder
- 1 tbsp strawberry jam
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Crush the Oreo biscuits and pour on pan. Add the melted butter, combine and flatten in pan. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- For filling: In a bowl, add cream cheese, thickened cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix well until light and fluffy.
- Pour filling in cheesecake pan with Oreo base. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp of strawberry powder in 2 tbsp warm water. Mix well then add strawberry jam. Pour the gelatin mixture over chilled cream cheese mixture.
- Decorate with sliced strawberries. Chill for 30 minutes or until gelatin is set.