Kid’s can get bored of the same meals day in and day out. La Famiglia has got a brilliant idea to keep the kids entertained and the table. Have some fun with step by step instructions of course! Make the familiar La Famiglia and visit: https://www.facebook.com/LaFamigliaKitchen
Ingredients (makes 4 animals)
- Rabbit :
- 2 slices La Famiglia Pan Bread
- 2 eggs Hardboiled and chilled
- 4 blueberries
- 1 piece bocconcini
- 2 black pitted olives, whole
- Cow :
- 2 Slices La Famiglia Pan Bread
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chilled
- 2 Slices tasty cheese, suitable for sandwiches
- 1 carrot
- 2 black pitted olives, sliced into fine rounds
- Rabbit: 1. Cut crusts off La Famiglia Pan bread and cut to a large round shape. 2. Toast round bread under grill until golden. 3. Cut boiled egg in half, lengthways, reserving one half. Cut remaining half into quarters, lengthways. Cut whites of egg to create rounded ears. Place at top of round. 4. Cut bocconcini into two small rounds. Place on toast for eyes and top with two blueberries. 5. From the remaining half egg yolk, cut yolk into a small heart shape. Place upside down on toast below eyes and top with a whole olive. 6. Cut another slice of bocconcini and cut to create rabbit teeth. 7. It’s done, serve immediately!
- Cow: 1. Toast La Famiglia Pan Bread bread under grill until golden. 2. Cut boiled egg in half, lengthways, reserving one half. Cut remaining half into quarters, lengthways. Cut whites of egg to create pointed ears. 3. Once toast is cool, top with a slice of cheese and arrange ears into place. 4. Cut remaining egg into a nose and top with small pieces of olive to create nostrils. 5. Cut carrot into two thin rounds. Place on toast as eyes and top with two thin olive rounds. 6. Cut three additional thin slices of carrot and cut to create horns and a mouth. 7. It’s done, serve immediately!