- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ferrero Rocher Bites are just sooooo good! All the wonderful things about Ferrero Rocher in a little bite sized treat.
These Ferrero Rocher Bites are crunchy nutty chocolate bites that have everyone coming back for more! We dare you to make these then grab the original Ferrero Rocher and compare!
Make up a batch of these little beauties and hide them in the back of the fridge … let anyone else know they’re there and they’ll be gone in a heartbeat.
Thanks a million to MoM Member Lynda for sharing this recipe with us all xx
p.s. Want to know the story of the Ferrero family? Here’s a potted family history.
- 250 gms Chocolate Melting Buds
- 25 gms Copha
- 1/2 cup Crushed Nuts
- 1/2 cup Rice Bubbles
- 25 Hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate buds with the copha in a saucepan over water until melted and mixed.
- Add the rice bubbles and the crushed nuts and mix well.
- Spoon approximately 1 teaspoon of the mixture into the base of your molds (or ice cube trays).
- Add some Nutella and a hazelnut and then fill each mold with more of the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate until set. Remove from mold and enjoy!