- Serves 20
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is a delicious and very refreshing punch my family loves to drink through out summer and always makes a star appearance at Christmas.
Seasons Greetings ..Have a Joyous Christmas and All the Very Best for the New Year EVERY ONE.
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 1 litre store bought pineapple and various fruit punch drink (chilled)
- 1 litre store bought passion-fruit and various fruit punch drink (chilled)
- 1 litre authentic lemon, lime and bitters (chilled)
- frozen watermelon and kiwifruit cut into star shapes and strawberries
- lemon juice
- coloured decorating sugar
- Pour pineapple and passion-fruit punch into a punch bowl and add lemon, lime and bitters and give a gentle stir.
- Add frozen fruit and you are ready to serve.
There are numerous varieties of punch available in supermarkets ..the choice is yours so have fun creating and I do hope you enjoy. For the decorative rim: Rub fresh lemon juice around the rim of the glass and then roll rim into decorating sugar.