- Makes 22
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
A festive and colourful biscuit that is fun and tasty all at the same time!
Ingredients (makes 22 Large cookies and 22 small ones)
- 75g Plain flour
- 100g Cold unsalted butter cubed
- 85g Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Assorted colour boiled lollies crushed
- 1 TBS Water
Notes... The little cookies that are cut from the centre of each cookie make great treats for smaller kids as they are so little. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. I used some plain coloured lollipops that I just crushed in a zip lock bag
- Put the flour, butter, sugar, vanilla and egg yolk into a food processor.
- Dribble in 1 TBS water and pulse until mix comes together to form a dough
- Place dough onto a floured work surface, and knead briefly to bring together. If dough is too soft, add a touch more flour into it.
- Wrap in cling wrap and chill for 20 minutes
- Once chilled, roll out onto a floured surface to approximately 1/2 cm thick, and cut shapes. Use a smaller cutter to cut a shape in the middle of each one
- Transfer to a lined baking tray, and fill the centre of each biscuit with a different colour lolly
- Place into a moderate (180 degrees) oven for approx 12 minutes or until biscuits are light golden
- Remove and leave on the tray to cool completely before removing.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.