- Makes 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
An easy fritter recipe that’s soft enough for bubs to eat before they get teeth.
Ingredients (makes 10 Fritters)
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup Grated cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Minced garlic
- 1tbsp Wholemeal flour
- 1tbsp Olive oil
Notes... I package these up in zip-lock bags with two fritters and some steamed vegies, then they are ready to reheat as a quick, easy and healthy meal for your baby/toddler. I started giving these to my son at 8 months when he began chewing with his gums.
- Grate 1/2 head of cauliflower. (If you have a Thermomix you can chop it speed 4 for 4 seconds). Then add it to a microwave safe bowl and cover with boiling water from kettle.
- Microwave cauliflower for 3 minutes, until cauliflower is slightly softened.
- Drain cauliflower and mix with grated zhuchini, grated cheese, 2 whisked eggs, garlic and flour.
- heat oil in pan on med/high then spoon mixture into pan and cook in batches.
Recipe Finger food fritters
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.