An easy fritter recipe that’s soft enough for bubs to eat before they get teeth.
Ingredients (makes 10 Fritters)
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup Grated cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Minced garlic
- 1tbsp Wholemeal flour
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Grate 1/2 head of cauliflower. (If you have a Thermomix you can chop it speed 4 for 4 seconds). Then add it to a microwave safe bowl and cover with boiling water from kettle.
- Microwave cauliflower for 3 minutes, until cauliflower is slightly softened.
- Drain cauliflower and mix with grated zhuchini, grated cheese, 2 whisked eggs, garlic and flour.
- heat oil in pan on med/high then spoon mixture into pan and cook in batches.