- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A twist on the normal garlic bread suitable for those who can’t have yeast, a family favourite and great as a side dish.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic or 1 clove of garlic
- Dried Basil
- 3 Wraps/flat bread
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add the garlic and basil and stir.
- Using a pastry brush spread generously over the flat bread/wraps.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the wraps are just crispy and have browned.
I made this one night as I was sick of missing out on garlic bread (I can't eat bread for medical reasons) so I came up with this, my family now love it so much they prefer me making this than the store bought garlic bread.