A twist on the normal garlic bread suitable for those who can’t have yeast, a family favourite and great as a side dish.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic or 1 clove of garlic
- Dried Basil
- 3 Wraps/flat bread
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add the garlic and basil and stir.
- Using a pastry brush spread generously over the flat bread/wraps.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the wraps are just crispy and have browned.